Montag, 1. März 2010

Music I like Part 8 - Zebra Baby


It is time for a new release on my label, ITD. This time they are coming along with Zebra Baby, two MCs from NY that teamed up with swiss producer Christian Fischer to record the magnificent W.A.R. EP. One of the singers, Char is best known from Simian Mobile Disco's "Hustler". My favourite tune on the 12" is "Jumbo". When the beat kicks in it feels like you got to smash something. But all of the songs are great. The remixer names read like some producer toplist, Schlachthofbronx, Chris de Luca and Boody B.

I remember the first time I listened to the Schlachthofbronx Remix of +1 on a massive club pa was after my show in Plauen. Kit Kut played the tune and I was drawn out of the backstage onto the dancefloor by the kickdrum.

This record is a winner for me!

Get to download "+1" for free:

Zebra Baby - +1 by ITD_Music

or at zshare click here

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Nils, nice to meet you on your blog and good luck with your Label :-)

    AntwortenLöschen