Montag, 26. Juli 2010

Music I like Part 9 - French Fries

I promised to introduce all the remixing artists of the Sunglasses EP some time ago, recently I realized I am running late again!

Let's start off with French Fries!

This guy is only 18 and a killer already. He is in all the playlists; A-Trak (click the link to watch the video, if you watch careful you are going to see Leg-No & me), Brodinski etc. to name a few and for the last Mixmag Mixtape Calvin Harris picked his track Senta to be one of 13 songs.

Actually when this song was released some time ago, it was the first time I heard of French Fries. I came across this song on Myspace (no, myspace is not dead! not at all).

I am sure there is a lot more to come from this young French producer and I am really glad he was happy to remix Outdated!

Check the clip to find out more about him:


French Fries @ Fri-Son from YounGunz on Vimeo.


And be sure to check the remix he did of Outdated in a nice dj Set by Mat Cant:

30mins For Shake N Bake (PBS 106.75FM) by MatCant

Leg-No & EMMA - Outdated (French Fries rmx) starting at around 25.30min!

Get the track on beatport!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen