Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2010

Music I like Part 10 - Tunde Olaniran


Tunde Olaniran (on the picture he is the guy in the lower left end talking to Amanda Blank) is definitely one of the most unique MCs out there. In Germany he was featured on two tracks by CLP and went on tour with them.

And he worked with xxXxx for one of their tracks. So I was very pleased he also joined in on Sunglasses with Leg-No.

Rapping all the way from Flint / Michigan he added a big verse to Sunglasses.

Also I would love to present some live footage so you can see his great stage dresses and performance, but since I have not been able to get hold of any videos, this is my favourite Tunde song instead:


Check I'm so Trill by CLP & Tunde Olaniran:

I'm So Trill feat. Tunde Olaniran by PHON.O

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen