Sonntag, 17. April 2011

BCN - Slow Bar

"Mañana" We were told by our promoter, that is the first word we got to learn in Spain. It means "tomorrow". This is the excuse why the post is one day late! I only did what I was told :)
On Friday, I visited Barcelona for my Spain debut!
The venue´s name, where DJ Apocryf invited me to play at his Insoulent Rec. Label lounch, was Slow. It has a fantastic LED lightning system, have a look at the pic. It was crowded and Apocryf did a warm up, that totally matched my taste, playing Belleruche, Zebra Baby, CLP...!
The cocktails were great, no wonder; the Barkeeper was European Champion in mixing Cocktails.I love the atmosphere of Barcelona but unfortunately we only had a little time for sightseeing, so Apocryf took us on a ride through the city, breaking all kind of traffic rules just to make sure, that we would see as many places as possible.
We will return!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen