Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009

Live Shows Part 2 //// Luedenscheid (D) //// 25.04.09


Time to keep my promise. It is nearly two month in the past, but I wanna let you know about some of my gigs and share some pics. On April the 25th I was invited by TiniundTus to play at the venue Alte Druckerei in Luedenscheid. Electro Ferris from Deichkind was headlining the night. I wanna be honest with you, when we arrived in Luedenscheid and saw the people on the street where the club was at, we were a bit afraid of the audience (groundless as we found out later). We were going to play with another band called Susanne Blech, which are really kind people with a highly funny & energetic show. After we arrived in the backstage and had a little snack, the worst thing that could ever happen happened. 
There was no champagne at the backstage. 
As I was thinking about how I could possibly manage a show without my sparkling wine;-), the promoter (who might have been a bit afraid) showed up with three bottles. You can tell how happy I was by having a look at the first pic. (By the way, having a look at the Open Source shirt I am wearing on the pic, don't miss this years Open Source Festival w/ EMMA, The Streets, Prefuse 73, CLP and many more) I was scheduled to play at 10pm. I couldn't believe anyone would show up this early, but when I left the backstage at 10.30 the club was packed. 
It was a great show, the crowd was very nice and seemed to enjoy my music a lot. Another bonus was Bilderwilderer our lovely VJ, who joined us again. As he can't attend all of my concerts this is always a great extra to the performance.
Afterwards we had some good talks and  relaxed a bit (have a look at the other pic. homelike.) before we drove back home. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen