Montag, 22. Juni 2009

Live Shows Part 3 //// Solingen (D) //// 23.05.09


When ever you guys are planning on driving to Solingen, be aware there are two central stations. One old and one new. And no, they are not next to each other.

On the 23rd of may, thanks to Dome, I played at the Cobra in Solingen. The Cobra is close to the central station, but not to the one we ended up driving around. We had to ask for the way and I am not sure what the guy was thinking of who explained the way to us on the basis of bus routes instead of streets. We decided not to wait till a bus arrives which we could follow but to find the way on our own. We finally made it and still had time for a quick sound check. 

Now let me take the chance to introduce Marco to you (its the guy who I am talking to on the pic). He mastered my vinyl tracks at "Skyline Tonfabrik". I am verry happy with what he did to the tracks. After discussing the pros an cons of vegetarian lifestyle it was show time. I just recovered from a cold that day, so I didn't fell that good performing. And afterwards we had to leave rather quick, accompanied by one of my all time favourite songs, Funkytown. I am just into cowbells. Aiming for our beds we were caught by a speed camera. Still waiting for that ticket.

Have a good start into the week and don't get caught speeding,

EMMA 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen