Sonntag, 15. November 2009

Fashion Part 5 & Music I like part 7


“Let me have a Tshirt for 35 Deutsch Marks!” I still remember that line from good old The High and Mighty "Homefield Advantage" record! If you still want a shirt you may just hook me up! My shirt has a marvelous print on black American Apparel Ts. The design was delivered fresh out of the charging Hotcheese Crew factory. I met these guys when they threw a party at a gallery in Kassel and invited me to play. We had great party and when I woke up the next morning they were still partying at the rooftop of the gallery. And since they don’t only know how to party but also know how to treat some paint, a few month later the collaboration shirt was finished. Have a look at the pic how awesome it looks at Lionel from DSL.

By the way, DSL just released their new EP “Stupid Bitches” with great songs and a fantastic remix by DatA. I am already looking forward to see DatA dj in my hometown, Essen, next week. His tracks “rapture” and “one in a million” were on heavy rotation in EMMAland over the last couple of month.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen