Mittwoch, 11. November 2009

Music I like Part 6 - Micachu & Supershirt

Hello Blogpeople, is it really that long ago?

Shame on me!

There is so many news! The crazy Hotcheese Crew guys designed some very nice tees for me! And I just signed up on twitter. Follow me right here.

Also I happened to play a couple of very nice shows in the last time with some amazing acts. In Kuenzelsau for example I shared stage with Supershirt once again! It is always a pleasure!

In Hamburg I supported Micachu & the Shapes. You might know them from their hitsingle „Golden Phone“ through which I first heared of them back in the days. Their show was great and I found this video, where WARPs very own Tim Exile is kind of live remixing one of their songs! I want more of this!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen